Skip to content Scroll to Top
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 small handful of coriander
- ¾ Corn
- 1 lime
- 1 avocado
- Olive oil (for cooking)
- 1 pack of Amazon Tender Jack Smookey BBQ flavor
- 3 gluten free tortillas
- 3 tablespoons vegan chipotle mayonnaise
How to prepare:
- On a cutting board, cut the garlic and coriander into small pieces.
- Once minced, put the garlic, coriander and ½ lime juice in a small bowl and mix well until you get a sauce. Reserve.
- Crush the avocado and mix with the juice of ½ lime, salt and pepper to taste until it forms a guacamole.
- Heat the gluten free tortillas in a pan to soften.
- Cook Tender Jack according to instructions on the package. Reserve.
- Place the Tender Jack into tacos, and pour the sauce.